Introducing WRITE CLUB: a free one week summer intensive writing course for all ECUAD students!
This course is asynchronous and completely online. From August 29th to September 2, 2022, write on an art/design subject of your choice (for an hour a day, anytime you like!) and receive valuable feedback on your work.
Why take this course?
– You get to pick your own art/design topic.
– Flexible timing.
– Take the course from home or wherever you are.
– Get a head start on improving your writing before the term starts.
– Get personalized feedback from a Writing Instructor/Tutor on your ideas, style, vocabulary, and organization.
– Become more familiar with writing your ideas for an academic reader.
REGISTER through ecuad.mywconline.com:
1. Use your ECU webmail username (only first part – no @ecuad.ca) and password
2. Select “Write Club” in the schedule options when logging in
3. Click on the white box to book the week
(Registration is limited to 8 students.)