Having trouble finding an appointment?
Just have a quick question?
Can’t commit to a set appointment time?
- What: Weekly time slot of appointments (cannot be pre-booked and first come, first served) where you can meet with a drop-in tutor in person for approximately 20 minutes. For more information on what to expect or bring, check out our handy guide to drop-ins.
- Who: Everyone
- When: *Fall 2022 TBA*
- Where: Writing Centre in the Library
Last Minute Magician sticker illustration: Jazz Groden–Gilchrist & Faolan Cole
ABORIGINAL GATHERING PLACE (AGP) DROP-IN with Zoë *FALL 2022*
Are you curious about the Aboriginal Gathering Place? Do you need a hand with a writing assignment? A second set of eyes on an academic paper? Or even someone to bounce ideas off of? Come on down to the AGP for a drop-in tutoring session with Zoë, a fourth-year visual arts student and peer tutor at the Writing Centre! Feel free to come check it out whether you come in with a final draft, an assignment sheet and an idea or anything in between.
- What: Drop-in only face-to-face appointments that are first come, first served.
- Who: for Aboriginal students
- When: Tuesdays, 11:30AM – 12:30PM during Fall 2022
- Where: On campus (masks required)
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Poster: Zoë L.